Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Katie Militello – and I’m so excited you’ve decided to check out my blog! Follow the buttons below to see what I’ve been up to or learn a little more about me!
- What I Learned Studying Abroad.This post took a bit of self-reflection, but I think it’s important to reflect on how you grow in life. One of the first things that come to mind is that I’veContinue reading “What I Learned Studying Abroad. “
- Am I a Tour Guide Now?One of my best friends from home flew to Denmark to stay with me this past week! It was my first experience being a tour guide in Copenhagen and showing someone fromContinue reading “Am I a Tour Guide Now?”
- Tips for Future StudentsI feel like I can call myself a bit of a Danish local now, as I’ve been living in the heart of the city for about five months. As such, I’ve compiledContinue reading “Tips for Future Students”
- A Week of Trying New Things!This past week I’ve made an effort to try and do things I haven’t done before in Copenhagen. We don’t have a lot of time left, so I am consciously making anContinue reading “A Week of Trying New Things!”
- Class Trip to Spain!March 20 – March 25 I traveled to Spain this past week to study sustainable food production and consumption in the Catalunya region. I went with my core course class from SundayContinue reading “Class Trip to Spain!”
- CPH Study SpotsI’m currently in the process of writing about my long study tour – but for now, I wanted to talk about some of my favorite coffee shops/places to study in Copenhagen. It’sContinue reading “CPH Study Spots”
- DIS Core Course WeekI mentioned core course week in my last blog post and said I would dedicate an entire blog post. Well…here it is! I’m currently on my week break, but I made timeContinue reading “DIS Core Course Week”
- “How are your classes?”I’ve officially been at DIS for over a month now…how time flies! One of the most constant questions I get asked is: “How are classes?” So I thought I would dedicate anContinue reading ““How are your classes?””
- 36 Hours in BrusselsThirty-six hours doesn’t seem like that long a time in Brussels, Belgium, but it sure did feel like it. Like always, on Friday morning I woke up and went to my RoyaltyContinue reading “36 Hours in Brussels”
- Exploring Denmark – Helsingør and RoskildeI’ve taken two weekend trips within Denmark so far, and I’ve felt as though I’ve learned so much I needed to share. The first weekend I was in Copenhagen, Tate and IContinue reading “Exploring Denmark – Helsingør and Roskilde”
- The In-Between.From January 15th to January 19th. I have officially spent a week living abroad in Denmark! What an experience it has been already. Let’s rewind just a bit to the time beforeContinue reading “The In-Between.”
- Ready…Set…Preparing for Departure! I’m not going to lie, the thought of packing for almost four months abroad terrified me. I am an over-packer…to say the least. Therefore, I started packing about twoContinue reading “Ready…Set…”